SPOOKY NOOK SPORTS | October 6
Afternoon Keynote Dr. John Izzo
- Eight international bestsellers—Awakening Corporate Soul and The Purpose Revolution
- Advisor to over 500 organizations—Dupont, IBM, Lockheed Martin, and McDonald’s
- Work featured by the likes of Fast Company, WSJ, CNN, and Inc Magazine
John Izzo will dive into purpose and accountability in a chaotic world. Learn about stepping up to create a culture of responsibility and deepen commitment by connecting with the highest purpose of your work.
Morning Workshop Corinne Hancock
- Former Director of Clinics and Training Programs for Project C.U.R.E., a global leader in bringing medical aid to low-income countries.
- A contractor with the Department of State and Department of Defense, helping develop the next generation of African Leaders and improve health care systems.
Learn about working in chaotic environments—lead when everything changes out of your control.
Break through chaos with purpose.