Here are the latest safety precautions we have taken based on the information we know today.
- We’re working in close partnership with Spooky Nook, monitoring CDC guidance and state/local protocols. We will continue to evolve our plans and introduce new precautions in light of any further advice.
- The venue has a total capacity of 1500+ attendees, and this gives us the room to spread out tables and allow adequate distance between the seated teams.
- Please know that we do not intend to ask for proof of vaccination status. We strongly encourage unvaccinated attendees to wear a mask and anyone else who wishes to do so. There is no mask mandate currently in Pennsylvania or Lancaster County; however, we will require everyone to wear them if mandated by the state during the event. We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated per CDC recommendations.
- We will conduct temperature checks at registration.
- We will make hand sanitizers and masks available.
- All Evolution staff assisting with registration and food service will be wearing masks. Precautions have been taken with food service to ensure your safety.
This situation is fluid—we will continue to monitor right up until the Evolution event. As state and local guidelines evolve, we will adjust our plans. We want to be respectful of and welcoming to all attendees.
By attending 2021 Evolution Conference, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to engaging in appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
Please feel free to reach out to Abby Schrum (email@example.com) for any questions.