Leadership Harrisburg Area
Leadership Harrisburg Area has been developing leaders in Pennsylvania’s Capital Region since 1986. As a trusted community resource and partner to hundreds of local businesses and organizations, Leadership Harrisburg Area has delivered top quality and relevant programming to an alumni base exceeding 1300 individuals. Coupled with hundreds of people and organizations participating in various community presentations and service projects each year, the ripple effect created by Leadership Harrisburg Area is immeasurable. Are you a part of that ripple?
Connect with Leadership Harrisburg Area!
- The Community Leadership Series (CLS) is offered each year for professionals who are ready for leadership growth and development and poised to give back to their companies and the community in increasingly meaningful ways.
- The Executive Leadership Series (ELS) is open to new-to-the-region executives as well as advancing executives or executives who would benefit from a robust overview of the Capital Region’s systems that affect our quality of life, as well as a new peer network.
- The 10 Essentials of Servant Leadership is a course offered twice a year in a public forum OR can be delivered independently for your company or team of employees.
- Best practices in business and community service are explored four times a year in a public forum through the Leadership Speakers Series. Business and community leadership who have something to share, or would like to attend and learn should connect with us now.
- The Community Caller is a monthly newsletter that publishes opportunities for board involvement, volunteer opportunities and community events. Non profit organizations may advertise in The Community Caller for free and subscription is open to anyone who may be interested in finding an opportunity to serve!
- Team Projects serve non profit organizations to help meet a need that they cannot achieve with their current resources. Team Project applications are reviewed annually and 5-7 organizations are selected.
- Leadership Harrisburg Area is certified in The Color Code personality science and offers assessments and training for groups from 20-50 people.
For full detail on these and other LHA initiatives and activities, please visit www.leadershipharrisburg.org or contact Una Martone, President & CEO at 717-216-5200.